Tuesday 17 September 2019

Wreath Making Class (Sept.15, 2019)

 
I woke up when My Honey was getting ready for work and couldn't go back to sleep so I just got up.

 
I was looking at Facebook while I was having my coffee and saw another Halloween costume idea for Baby F.
Crazy Cat Lady.
Ha ha.
So cute.
 
I didn't want to waste my day again today so I got right to work reorganizing my craft room.
I've been wanting to do it for awhile now so I just got into it.
 
I also pulled out my sewing machine so I could start working on some Christmas craft projects I've been wanting to make.
 
My niece and I signed up for a wreath making class which was supposed to be last night but it got moved to today at 1 pm.
So I went and picked her up and off we went.
 
She had several options we could choose from.
 
You could pick a round or square form - I went with the round.

She had blacks, oranges & purples for the burlap but I picked just the plain burlap.

Miss M picked the plain burlap and orange.
We got right to work.
They weren't very hard and it was fun.

She got the burlap all done, now to pretty it up.

I got my burlap all done too.

Miss M added some pumpkins and a welcome sign to hers.

I went for the Welcome sign too but added sunflowers instead.

Some of the other ladies that attended actually made theirs into pumpkins and I thought they looked pretty awesome.
 
Before we left, we got the teacher to take a picture of us together with our wreaths.
I'm happy with what we made and even better, it was nice to spend some time with Miss M.

When I got home, I got to work on sewing up some Christmas trees.
I got a few done, these 5 plus about 3 more.
I ran out of dowels though.
I'll pick some more up this weekend and then I'll get My Honey to cut slices from a tree branch/trunk for the stands.
I think they are going to look cute.
I'm thinking I might add some kind of stamp to the muslin ones.
We'll see.

I was going down and hopping on the treadmill for a bit each hour and by the end of the day, I'd completed over an hour on the treadmill.
I'm happy with that.
 
 
I saw this online and I thought it was funny.
 
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment