Thursday 12 September 2019

Playing with Clay (Sept.9, 2019)

Back to work I go.
This will my first five day week since way back in June.
I'm going to miss having those Friday's off but at least I'll be able to get more work done.
 

There wasn't as much change on the scale as I was hoping for.
But it's going in the right direction at least.

I made a sandwich for supper and it was pretty darn good.
 
I managed to rack up 1 hour and 8 minutes on the treadmill today between lunch hour and after work but I knocked the emergency button off so cleared the screen before I could take a picture.

I decided I wanted to get the clay out and play with it tonight so I got my dollar store skull out.

This is the side view.
 

This is the mould I picked up.
I like that it has mirror images of each of the designs that aren't symmetrical.
 
This is the clay I picked up.
It's very soft and pliable, easy to work with.
 
I added a bunch of different mold designs to it.

Just decorative swirlies every where I could fit them.

I'll have to leave it to dry now then I'm going to paint it with some greys, silvers and maybe some metallic colors.
It was messy but fun and I'm looking forward to using it again.

I saw this 'WISH' banner on Instagram and I really like it.
Think I'll try to make it.

Baby F chilling during their road trip.
They are heading home today.
I was hoping to drop by and visit but they are going to be late getting home so I'll wait until tomorrow.
 
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment