Tuesday 17 September 2019

Unbelievable Netflix Binge (Sept.14, 2019)

I was thinking all night of things that I could do with the skull that I decorated and painted and I remembered that My Honey had brought home some tree branches.
I thought one of them might work to make a candlestick so as soon as I got up, I went out to have a look at them.
 
Professor Snuggles is checking it out too.
I found this one and I liked the creepy looking end.
Not sure if I can make it stand on it's own though.
I'll have to give it some more thought.
 
When I hopped on the treadmill, I found a new show to watch on Netflix.
Unbelievable.
It was so good, I couldn't stop watching it.
I'd go on the treadmill and watch if for 10 -15 minutes then I'd go upstairs and watch it until the next time I went on the treadmill then I'd watch it again down there.
 
It consumed my whole day and I was feeling guilty at first but then I just gave in and watched the whole thing.
All EIGHT episodes.
It was so good.
 
I didn't entirely waste the day though.
I did get workouts in each hour and I got all of the laundry done and some housecleaning.
 

I love it when they are hugging each other in their sleep - so precious.
 
I disturbed Paddington momentarily but he just gave me a look then went right back to what he had been doing before......nothing!

My Honey found a few good things at the junk pile at work.

I love the rustic look of this one, it's just my color too.

I really loved this sign.
I have so many sign ideas floating around, I need to get to it and get some of them made. 

When looking for Skull use ideas I came across these skull sunflowers.

I'm not normally into skulls but I thought these would be so cute to make for Halloween.
 
I'll have to be on the lookout for some sunflowers and more skulls when we go to the city this weekend.
 
These I really liked - I think I might use my skull this way.
 
This Game of Thrones kitty throne is just awesome!
 

I ended up getting an hour and 15 minutes in on the treadmill today.
Not too shabby.
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment