Wednesday 18 September 2019

Through the Eyes of a Babe (Sept.16, 2019)

Iiiiiiit's Monday.
My favorite day of the week (Not).
 
It was weigh in day - I've gone back to weighing in once a week.
I'm glad I didn't wait for a month because I've been feeling discouraged and seeing a bit of a drop today made me feel good.
Gives me some incentive to keep on keeping on!

A parcel came for My Honey today - he's going to be excited.
It's a plasma cutter.
He just ordered it and paid extra to have it shipped quickly so he could play with it on his days off this week.

It was raining out there again this morning but it stopped and dried up enough for me to be able to go for a walk this afternoon.
 
After work, I wanted to drop by and visit Baby F.
They are going to Barrhead tomorrow for three days so I wanted to spend some time with them before they left.
 
Miss H and Baby F were walking down the street from their place and I drove by and met them.
I pulled over and rolled my window down and Baby F was so excited to see me which made my heart so happy.
 
They walked back home and I followed.

It had turned into a nice sunny day so we sat out on their deck.

She is so happy and smiley all the time these days.

Seeing her so full of joy is a really good thing.
 
Seeing her wonderment at the world is heartwarming.
 
A bunch of leaves blew off a tree and were dancing in the air and she was overjoyed to see it.
Her reaction was so sweet and it made me enjoy the whole scene even more myself.
 

Her daddy was preparing to mow the lawn and she had to go and check out what he was up to.

She had on the cutest little frilly bottomed pants and this darling hoodie.
Mom took it off of her because it was nice and warm out but she brought it over to me and wanted me to put it back on her.

She is running around like a boss now, unstoppable!

Just hanging on the swing with mom and dad.

Showing me her belly button, ha ha.
 
I visited for a bit then left to let them get to making supper and went home to make supper myself.
 
I got 36 minutes in on the treadmill today.
 
My niece, Miss M found this cute idea for us to try to make mini versions of.
 

I was looking for storage ideas for my craft paint and I found this.
I'm going to design a version of it and get My Honey to build it for me.
I did some more moving of things in my craft room but it's going to be a bit before this organization effort is complete.
 
Oh no, ha ha.
 
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment