Saturday 31 August 2019

No More Daily Weigh Ins (Aug.27, 2019)

I didn't get up early this morning to work out but I did make the effort to get in 1000 steps each hour.
It means a lot of laps around the office and a few extra to the road but I think it worth it.

I decided that I'm not going to weigh myself every day anymore.
I'm going to cut back to once a week.
Really if I'm losing, I shouldn't have to weigh in at all, I should be able to feel it.
I do want to keep track though.
Who knows, maybe I'll cut back to every second week or once a month down the road.

My Honey made us a delicious omelet for lunch.
I love it when he is on days off.

I racked up 40 minutes on the treadmill today with my ons and offs.

My Honey went out berry picking again and I watched the Little Couple.

Miss M, her mom & I decided to go to a paint night tomorrow night so I signed us up for that before hitting the hay.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment