Saturday 31 August 2019

Stepping Up My Game (Aug.26, 2019)

Even though we'd gone to bed fairly early, I didn't sleep well and so was super tired still in the morning.
I skipped working out in order to catch a few more zzzz's.

When I weighed in I completely regretted it.
Going the wrong way and I know I keep saying it but I just have to do something about it.

My Honey sent me this picture.
Said he and the kitties were having a meeting and Professor Snuggles was staging a peaceful protest.

He's going to make a shelf for the tv and found a few boards to use.
He ultimately chose the smaller board for the color and put two of them together to make a wider board.

He made us a fresh salad for supper with some of his sausage that he made cut up into it.
It was perfect.

I had checked the mail today and there was a birthday card for Miss A from her Pepe (my dad) so we walked over there to drop it off to her.

Mr H was so excited to see My Honey as always.

Miss A was more excited about getting the birthday card.

Then we walked down to my son's for a visit.

Miss H was playing ball so it was just Baby F and her daddy at home.

As soon as she saw me get my phone out to take some pictures, she was right over there checking it out.

I put it in selfie mode and let her have it.

She was snapping all kinds of pictures of herself.
She knew just where to touch the screen to do it.

It kept her entertained for quite some time.

I kind of love these pictures that she took of herself.

Those lips though!!!

She came over to sit with me and took a selfie of us together.

Ha ha - the looks she gives, so funny.

Eventually she did lose interest in the phone and played with her new kitty.

The kitty has a name!
Talula, Lula for short.

I think they are going to be great friends.

Then a show came on and the theme song captured her attention.


It's called Ranger Rob and I think she watched the whole opening without blinking.

She is just the cutest and I'm so thankful to have her in my life!

After our visit, we walked back home.

I was hopping on the treadmill every chance I could today to make sure I reached my step goal and by the end of the day I had racked up 36 minutes.
Every little bit counts!

I worked really hard to reach my hourly goals and my total step goal for the day.
In fact, I gave myself the mini challenge of walking at least 1000 steps every hour.

I had to make a conscious effort to do it but I did and I'm proud.
I love seeing all that green, BOOM!

That it all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment