Wednesday 21 August 2019

Just Baby F & I! (Aug.17, 2019)

I slept in a bit this morning, right until 8:30 and it was nice.

When I got up, I made myself a coffee and found myself a movie to watch.
I picked 'The Kissing Booth' this morning.
It was ok, kind of a teeny bopper movie but it wasn't horrible.

After the movie I made myself and egg sandwich for breakfast and just as I was finishing, my son asked if I could come watch Baby F.
Miss H has a ball tournament here in town this weekend so she was at a game and he got called out to work.

I was excited about having some one on one time with her so I headed right over.

Of course I had to snap a bunch of pictures so I could try to capture her sweetness for ever more.

I mean, how can I resist that darling little face.

She's getting used to it I think.
She was watching some cartoon on tv and it had her attention.

I made her some breakfast, eggs and cheese.
She's crazy for the cheese.

She learner how to wag her finger for 'no, no, no' from listening to "Five Little Monkey's Jumping on the Bed".
I was singing it and she was wagging her finger at the "no more monkey's jumping on the bed" part.

She really likes her couch - she's off and on it all day.

We read some books together.

Then I got her ready and we went out for a walk.

Even though she looks unsure here, she loved it.
We walked up to my place so I could change over some laundry.

She didn't like my doll, in fact, she was afraid of it at first.

She came around though.

She looks so grown up in this picture.

It's so hard to not use every picture I take of her because I love every single one of them.
She has all these different expressions and I want to remember all of them.

After I got a load of laundry put away, we got ready and headed back down to my son's.
She fell asleep in the stroller on the way home and just as we got there, Miss H arrived home too.
So she took her in for a nap and I headed home.

She has another game later so if my son doesn't get home in time, she'll need me to go back.

So when I got home, I went right down and got my work out in.
Still not jogging but did all 53 minutes on an incline of 5.0

It was a great workout, I was so hot & sweaty that my glasses kept fogging up and I had to take them off.

Afterwards, I got my book and ran myself a nice bath.
I love baths and could not live in a house without one, EVER!

Miss H did call for me to come back.
I wasn't quite ready so told her to head to the ball diamond and I'd pick Baby F up there.

Heard a good old tune on my way over there.

I actually ended up getting to the ball diamond before Miss H so I sat and talked with her mom until she got there.
Then she handed Baby F over to me and we headed back to their place.

I put her in her little swing.

It's kind of hard to tell if she was liking it or not.

I think she, there was no crying and she wasn't trying to get out.

You'd never know it from her expression though.

After a little swinging, we went in.
It was getting a bit chilly out there.

My son got home shortly afterwards but I decided to stick around and visit a little longer.

I mean, we hadn't even gotten a Grandma & Baby F selfie yet.
So we did that.

She was determined to get my glasses.

She succeeded.

It's precious moments like this that are just so wonderful.

Once her daddy sat down, she was all about him.

My Honey was going to drop by for a visit on his way home from work but he ended up having to work late so I headed home.
I really enjoyed my time with her today.
I look forward to lots more babysitting in the future.

I cooked up some chicken and baby potatoes for supper and made a salad to go with it.

When My Honey got home from work, Paddington snuggled right up to him.

What a life eh?

Ha ha - Totally!


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment