Monday 19 August 2019

Miss H is Twenty! (Aug.14, 2019)

My Honey was back to work today and he got up early to work out so I joined him.

I didn't do any jogging but I did have it on an incline of 5 and I walked for 33 minutes.

It was hard and I worked up a pretty good sweat but it felt good when I was done.

Down a teeny bit on the scale.

We had a meeting for work in Slave Lake today.
Us girls were travelling together but BH was on vacation and SV called in sick so it was just SG and I.

There were a few empty seats at this table with some of our colleagues so that is where we sat.
One of them, SJ, ended up winning the 50/50 draw they always do.

They provided lunch for us.
The soup was home made and it was really good.
There was also potato salad and I had a croissant with egg salad on it.
Really, really good.
None of the other admins were there today - guess none of them wanted to make the trek out from St Albert.

I had to make a few stops before we left Slave Lake.
I finally picked up a board to make a growth chart for Baby F.

I also picked up some sunflowers and a cake for Miss H whose birthday is today.

We got back to the office around 3:30 and both SG and I had work to do.
I ended up working until after 5 pm but got everything done that I wanted to.

I stopped at Miss H's to drop off the cake and flowers.
She was headed out so I didn't stay long.

I had leftovers for supper - yum, yum.

Celebrating this beautiful soul today.
Miss H turned 20 today.
I told her next year when she turns 21 we'll have to book a girls trip to Vegas!

Miss H with her mom and sis.

She went dark with her hair but she can pull it off.
Every hair color looks good on her.

Beautiful girl right here, inside and out!

Ha ha, that's totally cat logic!


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment