Monday 5 August 2019

Cuddle Catch Up & Happy Birthday Mr.D! (Aug.2, 2019)

I got to sleep in this morning and it was blissful.
The only thing that could have made it any better was if My Honey hadn't had to work and had been there with me.

When I did get up, I made a coffee and hit the couch for kitty cuddles.

It's been a week since I saw them so we had lots of cuddling to catch up on.

I watched home renovations shows most of the morning and when I got hungry, I ate the sandwich I'd picked up at Tim Horton's.
It was a bit soggy but it did the trick.

I did get some housework done in the afternoon but Paddington continued right on napping.

He really has a thing for my purse.

Later in the afternoon, I went over to visit Baby F.

Poor dear - she had a bump on her head then a bunch of bug bites under her eye.

It wasn't bothering her at all though - looked worse than it was I guess.
 
She showed me the new toy My Honey had picked up and dropped off to her the other day.
She likes it.

Playing airplane with Uncle R.

Flew right into Daddy's arms.

Time for supper.
 
What a sweetheart - she was trying to share.
 
"Sure you don't want any?"

My goodness I'm in love with that darling little face.

They made burgers for supper and I decided to have one.
I skipped the bun and it was pretty good.
 


My Honey stopped by on his way home.
She isn't as shy anymore and went right over to him.

Looks like she's having a little conversation with him.

Showing him what she sees outside.
 
We stayed for a bit of a visit after My Honey got there then headed home.

I saw this sign on one of the SisterWives instagram account and I really liked it.
I like the hardware they added to it too.
Think I'm going to try to make one.

Baby F's first birthday is coming up soon so we were discussing birthday party ideas.
Think I'm going to try to make this giant number 1.

I like this cake idea.
 
Miss H likes these monster cakes.
I'm going to try my hand at making one for a smash cake.

This outfit is cute too - Baby F already has a couple of outfits she can wear on the big day but think I might look for a little headband like this for her.
 
In other news, my nephew, Mr D, turned 7 today.
Holy smokes, time sure flies.
I really wish they were closer - feels like they are growing up and I'm missing it all.
 

My sister posted some pictures to celebrate him.
He does like to be silly sometimes.

Deep in thought here.
 
Showing off his missing teeth.
Hope the Tooth Fairy paid well for those.

A better shot of the gaps.

His cool look.

Nice eyeballs!

Another tooth for the tooth fairy.

His minion buddy.

This made me laugh.
I remember putting plastic grocery bags over our socks before we put our boots on to save out socks from getting soaked (and I grew up in the Maritimes).
I wonder if they do it anywhere else?
I'm sure they do.

Another sign I love and want to make.
One of these days I'm going to turn into the crazy craft lady and actually make every project I put here as a reminder to myself.
 
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment