Saturday 31 August 2019

Work Out Room 'Make Over' (Aug.25, 2019)

After seeing the picture of myself sitting on the chair on the deck at my son's yesterday, it gave me a renewed sense of urgency to get something done about my weight.
So My Honey & I worked out first thing this morning.
I'm still not jogging but I'm walking on a 5.0 incline and I got 50 minutes in.

I got my sweat on and I felt great.

My Honey made us an omelet for breakfast and we had some left over spinach dip bread and pineapple from yesterday.

Then I got working on my blog and My Honey left to go berry picking.

He sent me this picture when he got there.
Seems he picked up a berry picking partner along the way.

He ran into my brother and Mr H out for a walk.
He asked if Mr H wanted to go with him and of course he jumped at the chance.

Meanwhile, I changed the basement work out room around to accommodate the new tv we picked up Friday.
It's a smart tv with a wifi connection so we'll be able to watch Netflix and YouTube on it.
There is no cable connection here so before when we had a tv in the workout room all we could watch was dvd's.
This will be much nicer. 

My Honey brought Mr H back to the house after berry picking.
He 'helped' me in the basement while My Honey cooked supper.

He bbq'd a piece of trout.
OMG - it was sooooo good.

He also made potatoes and veggies to go along with it.
I had a few mini biscuits from yesterday too.
I was eating those things all day long, they are dangerous.
He mixed together cream cheese and fresh raspberries to go on them and it's a combination I just can't resist.

After supper, Mr H just zonked right out.

My heart just overflows with love for them when I see them sleeping like this.
If I've been harsh or cross with them, I regret it terribly at moments like this.
I know it's necessary sometimes but when I see him like this, it reminds me that really, he's just a baby and these times are precious because it won't take long before he's all grown up.

We were going to walk him home again but it started raining so my brother came and picked him up.

My Honey and I headed to bed not much longer after that, it's been a busy weekend and we were tired.

Someone back home in PEI posted this lovely picture of my two great aunts on my dad's side.
I remember visiting them as a child and they were always so happy to see us and so loving.
They just doted on us.
Sweet ladies.
Sadly, they are no longer with us and haven't been for a very long time.
I do wish that all the people we love could stay here on this earth with us forever.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment