Wednesday 21 August 2019

Chilling with Baby F (Aug.18, 2019)

Another yucky morning out there so coffee with a movie it was for me.

This morning's flick was Little Women.
Of course I've seen it before but this I thought this was a pretty good version.
It had me blubbering like a baby anyway.

I made Kodiak cakes and had some left over chicken with them for breakfast.

My Honey was doing his famous Sunday BBQ at work today.
Fried chicken on the menu.
He says he has to cook enough for leftovers because leftover day is becoming as popular as bbq day.

My son got called out to work and Miss H was playing ball so I got to spend time with Baby F today.
We chilled on the couch for a bit.

Had some snacks.

She really seems to like these baby cheesies.

I guess she's in charge of the remote control.
She points it at the tv but she just presses all the buttons.
Won't be long until she gets it figured though I bet.

She's doing a lot more 'talking'.
It's mainly just babbling but I'm sure the words won't be long to follow.
She does say 'mama' and 'dada'.

She had enough of sitting so we moved to the floor to play.

She likes her little car, likes to honk the horn.

She unearthed this crawling bear from her toy box.

She would press the button and then sit back and watch it crawl (and grin).
So cute.

She'll suddenly just lay right out flat on the floor right in the middle of doing something for a minute then just get back up.
So funny.

Just being silly.

Ha ha - what a smile.
She still cracks me up with her little faces she makes.

Just chilling with Grandma on a Sunday afternoon.

A show came on that caught her interest so she sat and watched it for a bit.

It was raining and miserable outdoors today.
When Miss H got home from ball, she was soaked and chilled to the bone.
They won though so that was good.

They were heading to her Grandmothers in Barrhead so I headed back home.

The kitties were both laying here looking out the window so I tried to get their picture but as soon as they saw me, they ran to the door so I wasn't fast enough.

My Honey had left a few pieces of fried chicken at the house for me so that's what I had for supper.
It was pretty good too!

My Honey was late getting home so we didn't have much time to hang out before heading to bed.
Only a few more days until he's off though, can't wait.


I didn't end up getting a work in today - I'll consider it a rest day.

That is all for today, until next time, be happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment