Saturday 3 August 2019

Buy & Sell Find (July 31, 2019)

I was so happy to see that they had bacon as an option for breakfast again and I loaded up on it.
I had a bagel with cream cheese and raspberry jam too and it was yummy.

For lunch I had the chef's salad I had picked up yesterday.
I sat in the lunch room and chatted with some of the others that stayed for lunch.
They were all very friendly and I enjoyed meeting them all.
Their lunch room is stocked too with drinks of every kind and fruit.
This guy also started a thing in the office - they all love to have soda crackers with honey drizzled on them.

After work I stopped by the Salvation Army and picked up a bunch of stuff for Baby F.
I got a few cute things.

For supper I decided to try the giant milkshake place.
It's actually a crepe place - MJ's Crepes.

I got a savory crepe - it was filled with meat, cheese, egg and onion and drizzled with pesto sauce.
It was ok.

I treated myself to a gigantic pina colada milkshake too.
It was pretty good - I couldn't finish it of course.

After supper, I stopped a mall I discovered.
I found a few things at the Reitman's for myself.
They were closing soon so I didn't have time to try them on but I just bought them and hoped for the best.
I stopped at Walmart again too then headed back to the room.
I spent the rest of the evening working on my blog.

I was looking at Facebook too luckily because otherwise I'd not have seen these.
A friend of my mom's posted a couple of chairs for sale on the local buy and sell.
They were only $50.00 a piece and I said I would take them.

I just love this flowered one.
I think $50.00 is a great price and I'm not exactly sure where I'm going to put them yet but I'll find a spot.

I tried to get to bed a little earlier but it's really hard with that dang tv in the room.
It was after 11 pm when I finally turned it off.
It's my last night in the room - I'm looking forward to being back in my own bed tomorrow night.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment