Wednesday 21 August 2019

Welcome Back Mr. Sun! (Aug.20, 2019)

I was super tired this morning so didn't get up and work out with My Honey this morning.

I was down a bit so that was nice.

I was feeling guilty about skipping the workout this morning so I made sure to get out and go for a walk this morning to the road.

Plus the sun that has been missing for weeks now reappeared so I had to take advantage of that.

That sunshine sure feels good.

For lunch I made myself a salad with tuna up on top.
It was really good.

My Honey came across this out in the field.
One of the guys rolled a truck there last week, nobody was injured but the truck was a wreck.
The truck was Unit 1510 so it looks like someone has a sense of humor about it anyway.

This afternoon, I got out for a second walk to the road.

The sun was so bright I couldn't even open my eyes.

I didn't mind one little bit though, in fact, I loved it.

Welcome back Mr.Sun!

After work I decided to go for a walk down to my son's.

I had to get my daily fix of this sweet little face.

She was being a little comedian.

She was investigating my phone.
She loves to take it and touch the screen.
She knows how to swipe and stuff to - it's kind of amazing really.

She is cutting a few teeth and they were bothering her - so she was starting to get fussy and wanted mom and dad.

Poor little dear, I know how much a toothache hurts so I feel for her.
Mommy decided to take her for a nap so I headed back home.

I still hadn't reached my 10,000 step mark so I decided to get on the treadmill for 10 minutes, just long enough to reach that goal.
Of course as always, 10 minutes turned into 15 and then 15 turned into 20 and so on until I ended up getting 36 minutes done.
Again, no running or jogging.

I was really happy that I got a work out in after all because I kind of wasn't feeling it.

I checked out the growth chart board I'd stained have of last night.
You can barely even tell the difference between the stained and unstained portions.
So I decided that I would paint it instead.

The wood was rough in spots so I gave it a sanding then I got a coat of white on one side.

It was 8:30 when My Honey got home and I still hadn't eaten.
He brought home a few frozen meals and we each had one.
I had a lasagna one and it was good.

He cuddled his baby while we watched The Little Couple then we headed off to bed.
I read a few more chapters of Anne of The Island first.
The reading before bed seems to be helping me sleep better so far.

Lots of green - I love it.

That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment