Tuesday 20 August 2019

Slow Day (Aug.15, 2019)

My Honey set up the computer in front of our treadmills so we could watch YouTube while we are working out in the morning.
This morning we watched a documentary about the Rockefeller's.

Well started to anyway, Professor Snuggles had other ideas.

My Honey figured he was looking for some loving and he may have been right because after this, he let us watch the show.

Still no jogging but got 43 minutes in.

Worked up a really good sweat too.

Awww, Professor Snuggles was exhausted too.

Giving me the stink eye because I disturbed his rest.

Down a little this morning.
Every little bit helps.

I got to coffee break late this morning but at least I got a little time to visit.

My Honey texted me to see if BN was 'fuggin the dog".
So I sent him the proof that he was.

And just for good measure, I sent him this one of JRA fuggin the dog too!

I had leftovers for supper again, they were yummy.

I didn't do much tonight.
The weather was kind of yucky - it was grab a blanket and watch a movie kind of weather, so that's just what I did.
Except I watched home renovation shows instead of a movie.

I'm off tomorrow (only a few summer Friday's off left) and I'm looking forward to sleeping in.

Miss H posted a few pics of Baby F whose first birthday is coming up right away.

Sweet cheeks.

I love this little dress - she's such a darling.

Big Smiles, love it!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment