Thursday 29 August 2019

Baby F Turns One! (Aug.22, 2019)

Baby F turns 1 today.
Wow
How has a year gone by already?

First thing this morning I saw this post on Facebook of the gift Baby F got from her mommy & daddy.

What a sweet little kitten.

Getting acquainted with Louie.

Awww - I can't wait to meet him/her.

When I weighed in this morning, I was up a couple of pounds.
Totally unexpected but it is what it is.

Sun was out again so so was I.

Look how bright it is - couldn't even open my eyes all the way.
It was lovely.

My Honey sent me this picture of the kitties napping this morning.

For lunch, BH, SV & I went out to the golf course.
It was my first time eating out there this year.

The Thanksgiving Burger was the special today so I gave it a try.
It was good but those french fries were what I enjoyed the most.

My Honey spent the afternoon in the berry patch.

He said it's a great year for berries.

Just look at that haul.

We headed over to my son's place right after work to see the birthday girl.

She was decked out in her cute little birthday outfit.

I gave her a toy cell phone of her own and she did like it but still the real thing is always better I guess.

They got this monster smash cake made for her and I think they did a fabulous job on it.

Miss Z wanted to pose with it.

Not too sure what's about to happen.
Let's consider this the 'before' picture.

Baby F and her Auntie Z.

And it starts.

She didn't really need any prodding, she just went for it.

I recorded lots of video of her, just chose a small selection to share here.

Miss Z was itching to get in there too.

I was trying to take video with my phone and pictures for Miss H at the same time so she could really enjoy the moment.
I think I did pretty well.

She looks like she's in a sugar daze but really she's having a video chat with some family back in NS.

You want some Dad?

I made this number 1 just so it could be in the pictures with Baby F today and Miss Z wanted a picture with it too.

We put her on the floor so she could get more into it.

Gave her a spoon too.

She dug in a little bit.

She preferred to wander.

I got to meet the new kitty.
She's a she!
Still no name though.

Trying to encourage her to really get in there.

She did take a few more bites.

Still trying to share with Dad.

But pretty much she'd lost interest in the cake by this point.

Then the sugar rush kicked in.

Ha ha.

She was having a time!

Her expression in this one cracks me up.

Back for another round I guess.

Baby F & her mama!

There was icing everywhere!

Plotting her next move.

She kept going over to her Gee Gee who of course was the only one of us who was heading to work and trying to stay clean.

Finally Miss Z got her chance to get at the cake too.

The aftermath.

Got some icing on her nose.

Ha ha - everything was sticking to her.

Trying to keep the icing contained in the kitchen.
She wanted to run around the whole house. 

Miss Z wasn't quite in the same state but she was wearing some icing too.

Tried to get a nice family picture but Baby F wasn't having it.

Finally got her to look.

Snapped a few and they will do.

She wanted down!

She was like a little whirlwind.

Bath time!

She loves the bath so she was trying to get in with her clothes still on.

Miss Z joined in on the fun.

So they had tub time.

And My Honey & I got acquainted with kitty.

Such a sweet little darling.

She's very playful.

She has the most beautiful blue eyes.

Baby F is smitten with her.

Awwww.

She's a little rough with her petting.

Mom teaching her to be gentle.

She's figuring it out.

Relaxing on her couch with her new baby.

I'm so glad she likes it so much.

She loves her little Frozen 'car' too.

We left there and headed into the city.
We saw a bear on the way.
He didn't stick around long enough for me to take another picture.

We stopped at Homesense and they have the Halloween stuff out already.

Stopped at Famosa for supper and had the prosciutto wrapped mozza balls.
The tomato sauce it's in is just divine.

I had a mini Cavoletti pizza and Tomato Bisque.

My Honey has his Vesuvio that he loves.

We stayed at the Four Points by Sheraton in Nisku that has the comfortable beds we both love.
That way we could do what we needed to in the morning then head to Drayton Valley.
We have an appointment to get the truck serviced there.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment