Wednesday 21 August 2019

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Back To Work I Go (Aug.19, 2019)

Got up early and got a work out in.

46 minutes today.
All walking at an incline of 5.0.
I don't feel ready to try jogging yet, hopefully soon.

It felt great too.

Then it was back to work.
Down a little at weigh in, that was good.

Looks like someone went shopping over the weekend and we are totally stocked for coffee break again.
JRA just loves to shop and we reap the benefits of it.

For lunch I made myself a tuna sandwich on toast and it was so good.
I converted to the white tuna and I just love it.
It is a lot more expensive but totally worth it in my humble opinion.

The kitties had been scuffling when I got home but by the time I headed back to work, they were back to loving each other.
I just think it's so adorable when I see them laying together like this.

Work was busy as usual but I was able to get a lot done.

My Honey found some high bush cranberries out in the field at work and he was pretty excited about that.

I stopped at the store to pick up salads for supper but then when I got home decided I wanted veggies instead.
I cooked up some chicken and veggies for supper and it was yummy.

When My Honey got home, he had some supper then I got him to cut the board for the growth chart for me.
I need to have it done by the weekend so time is ticking by very quickly.
He sanded it down a bit for me too then I started to put on a coat.

I picked up a white stain because I thought I wanted the wood grain to show through.
The piece of wood I got has all these sections though and you can see those so on second thought, I might just paint it in a solid coat of white.

I'll let it dry for the night and see how it looks tomorrow.

I've been having a tough time getting to sleep and staying asleep so I've been trying to get to bed a little early so I can read a bit.
Hoping that will settle my brain.
I'm on book three of the Anne series, Anne of the Island.
It's so good.
Once I start reading, it's hard to put it down!

My SIL took the kiddos to BC for the week to visit an old friend and she posted some pictures of their trip today.
Looks like they had a great time.

Mr H roasting marshmallows.

Miss A looking very 'not impressed'.
Oh my, she is looking so grown up.

Relaxing by the campfire.

Some of the biggest tires I've ever seen on a truck.

Looks like they are standing above some train tracks and a train is going by.
I'm so glad she shared these pictures , it's the best thing about Facebook in my opinion.

Even with a workout, I didn't quite meet that 10,000 step mark for the day.
My Honey has been getting over 20,000 steps each day since he got his fitbit.
I'm going to have to step it up if I want to keep up with him.

That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment