Wednesday 28 August 2019

A Little Bit of Summer (Aug.21, 2019)

I was down a wee bit this morning.

The sun is back and it's so nice.

I had to get out for a walk just in case it decided to go away before I got off work.
It's been a terrible summer weather wise, very rainy, so every bit of sun I see, I plan to enjoy.

Our flowers at the office are looking really good.

All that rain is good for them I guess.
They are in a sheltered spot so they don't get too much rain, seems to be just enough.

This is my favorite one.

My Honey had an appointment in Barrhead today so he dropped me off this morning.
I knew I'd be staying for lunch so I brought a salad kit with me and had it at my desk.

He picked up a few things for me while he was there.
The summer stuff is on sale half price so he got this pool for me.

My eye has been bothering me for a couple of days now.
I don't think it's pink eye but I figured some polysporin wouldn't hurt.

He said there is a huge bag sale going on at the second hand store - just look at all those little girl clothes!
Miss H said she went through Baby F's stuff and she is bursting at the seems with clothes so I have to stop buying for a bit.
Good thing I wasn't there!

He found this little trike that he picked up for Baby F for her birthday.

He also found these numbers which I was considering using for the growth chart.

I'm not so crazy about this one.
This was my favorite but since the growth chart is white I wasn't sure how they would look.
He picked them up anyway and I can always paint them.

He found some Red Leicester.
We tried it on our first trip to London and we both really like it.
It's not that easy to find here so we are always excited when we do.

He also found some Cows cheese - all the way from good old PEI.
He picked some up for me for a treat.
They make the best ice cream but their cheese is pretty good too.

He saw this cool car on his adventure in Barrhead today.

NCT dropped by the office at the end of the day today and she, BH & I all sat around talking until almost 6 pm.

My Honey dropped by to see what was taking so long and he ended up driving me home, dropping me off then heading out to berry pick.
That boy loves to pick berries - me, not so much.

He had brought some chicken strips back from Barrhead with honey dill dip so that's what I had for supper.

A giggle for the day.

I tried to make sure to get my 250+ steps each hour today and I did it!

That is all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment