Wednesday 14 August 2019

Visit With The Girls (Aug.6, 2019)

Weighed in this morning to see where I am right before vacation.
I've been going off the rails a little bit the last week or so - hopefully vacation isn't too crazy.
 
Work was busy, I really like to try to have everything cleaned off my desk and out of my inbox before I go and I had a few webex meetings today so that made things tight but I worked through lunch and managed to get everything done.

I stopped over to visit at my son's before we headed to the city and Miss Z was there visiting.

My sweet girl.

Miss Z wanted to be in pictures today too.

Baby F isn't strange at all around me anymore.
I think operation 'get Baby F used to me' has been a huge success.

She's really enjoying her couch.

It's so cute that she actually has to climb up onto it but she's doing it like a pro.

And there's lots of room for both her and her Auntie Z which I wanted.
It's nice to see them sitting in there together.

Awww, just having a bit of a rest.

Doing some poses for me.

Miss Z's turn!

She still has that serious little face though - it cracks me up.

It's so nice that these girls are going to have each other as playmates/friends.

Lost in a reverie.
 
Then it was time to put on a show.

Baby F being silly with Auntie Z.
Baby F gets a huge kick out of her.
 
I stayed there and visited until 7:30 then headed home.
My Honey was home from work so he packed, we cleaned up the house a bit then headed into the city.
 
We fly out to Vancouver tomorrow at 7 so we had a room booked at the Sheraton Four Seasons near the airport.
They have the best beds and bedding that I've ever had in a hotel.
 
It was late when we got to the hotel so we basically went straight to bed as soon as we got there.
 
Off on another adventure in the am, can't wait!
 
 
That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment