Monday 19 August 2019

All About Baby F! (Aug.13, 2019)

I was down a little this morning but not as much as I would have liked.

My Honey sent me this picture of a 'furball' Paddington coughed up.
It's actually a spongy piece of something - we have no idea where it came from.
I can't believe he didn't choke on it.

I had leftovers for lunch.
I forgot I had a massage booked today after work and ate a ton of the garlic parsley sauce.
I brushed me teeth, ate mints and chewed gum all afternoon hoping it would help to take some of that odor away.

My massage was nice.
KW and I chatted the whole time - we sure cover a wide range of topics but I quite enjoy that.

When I got home, My Honey had cooked burgers for supper and made these potato pancakes.
It was somewhat nice outdoors so we took advantage of that and ate outdoors.

Miss H had ball again so she asked if I could watch Baby B until my son got home from work.
Of course I jumped at the chance and My Honey and I headed over there.

Tower building was the first thing on the agenda.

Then we got out the Tupperware shape toy.

She was trying to get them into the right spots.

Helping My Honey out.

Oh oh, big yawns.

The looks this girl makes - so funny.

We did it over and over

She was quite happy with that.

Having a rest on the couch now.

Posing.

She certainly is comfortable in it.

Not just a grin but a full out laugh - love it.

She's very interested in what My Honey is saying to her here.

Such a cute little dress.


When we were getting ready to leave, she started bringing us all the shoes.
So young and into shoes already.

She was actually sad to see us go for the very first time and I'll tell you, my heart melted a little bit more.

When we got home, I watched some of the Little Couple.
Will and Zooey are just so dang cute.
It was a couple hours long and I was tired so I couldn't finish it.
I'll watch the rest tomorrow at lunch.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment