Wednesday 24 July 2019

Girls Day (July 20, 2019)

Professor Snuggles has found a new place to sleep at night - on the bath mat in the washroom.
I don't know why he likes it in there but he does!
 
My niece had an appointment for 9:30 am to get her nails filled so we had to be on the road for 8:30.
We were!
 
I dropped her off, went and got some pictures developed, shopped at the second hand store then went back to pick her up.

She was just finishing up.

I like them.
The lady took her time and did a nice job - normally they are rushing through to get to the next customer so that was a switch. 

My goodness - my niece lost so much weight, she just looks tiny.

She's always been beautiful to me - I especially love seeing that big huge smile.
 
We left there and went to another second hand store that was having a bag sale today, got a few more things for Baby F.
We also found a few things for Miss Z and Miss A too.

Then we were both ready for some lunch.

We ordered some spring rolls to share.

I was sooo happy because they had fish sauce to dip them in - I love this stuff, I put my spring roll right in so it can soak up as much as possible.

I ordered the pad thai.
It was delicious but I couldn't finish - My Honey will be happy though - he loves when I bring him home leftovers.

Miss M had the hotpot which I though about having - it looks really good.
 I think next time I will have it.

We went to Walmart and I picked up stuff for My Honey's bbq at work tomorrow.

I had to keep sending him pictures to make sure I was getting the right stuff.
 
We made a stop at the dollar store too so I could pick up some stuff for the magic toolbox for the kids.
My Honey won $125.00 on a scratch ticket yesterday so he gave that to me to pick some stuff up for them.
We also stopped and got donairs to take home to our guys for supper.

Our last stop was for a booster juice.
I had one that had passionfruit in it - I liked it.

Miss M loves them - the Matcha one is her favorite (it's my sisters favorite too).
I think next time I'm going to try it.
 
I enjoy taking her shopping for the day because we don't get to spend much time together otherwise and it's nice to chat and catch up.
 
It was about 5 when we got back to town.
I helped her unload then went to my place and unloaded.
 
I got all the second hand finds thrown into the washer then I sat down to enjoy my donair.

I got the chicken one with greek salad and tziki sauce.
It was so good.
After I ordered I noticed that they had pickled turnip so I got some of that on the side.
It adds a little something something to the sandwich.
 
This is the pile of stuff I picked up today.
Lots of little dresses.

This was my favorite find of the day - it is just darling.

And look at the back - OMG - it is adorable.
I can't wait to see her in it! 

The rest of the evening was a lazy one for all of us.
I rested on the couch, Paddington in front of the door.

Professor Snuggles chose in front of the tv stand for his nap.
 
There was a little bit of excitement in the evening when we got a visitor.

My Honey feeds all the neighborhood kitties treats so they drop by to visit often.
 
Miss H posted a bunch more pictures of their vacation on Facebook today.
They are back in NS and keeping super busy.
 
They took in the Halifax Pride Parade.

No better seat in the house than on Daddie's shoulder!

It was a sweltering day over there - trying to keep cool was tough.
 
It had to be terribly hot in that mask.
 
Halifa Pride had some wonderful costumes too.
 
That head piece is cool. 

Little Miss Serious just taking it all in.
 
So awesome!
 
Looks like Baby F was digging it too.
 
 
After the parade, they went to a family bbq.
 
She has waving down now - she knows if people say 'hi' or 'bye', to wave. 

Meeting her Grandpa and Great Nanny T for the first time.

She met all her extended family too. 

They had a tiny baby pool - just the perfect size for her.

My son's cousin has a little one about the same age as Baby F and they played well together.
 
I guess it's not that tiny, it fits two.
 
A romantic beach picture.
 
Just hanging out at her Grandpa's house - I can see Jovi is sticking close to her still.

My sister dropped by our property while she was on the Island to check on our trees.

She said the hay had grown so high in the field that she couldn't see a thing and the mosquitos were so bad she didn't stick around long.
Guess we'll just wait until next time we get there to check it out and in the meantime, hope for the best.
 
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment