Sunday 21 July 2019

A Day at the Beach for the Vacationer's (July 11, 2019)

I was so hoping this dang cold would be gone this morning when I got up but it wasn't.
Bummer.
I was hoping to leave work early today so we could head somewhere, maybe to visit My Honey's parents but don't think we'll go if we are both still sick.

I was up a tiny bit today, most likely do to lack of activity.
It was a quiet day in the office but busy for me.
I had a couple of webex meetings and lots of stuff to do.

I ordered myself these shoes on Tuesday and they arrived already, WOW!

I just love them.

My Honey sent me this picture of our kitties playing this afternoon.

He was busy bbq'ing a feast for us for supper.

At the end of the day I moved all my belongings back to my office since SG will be back Monday morning.

My plate looks heavy on the protein but I just had to try a little bit of everything.

It was such a beautiful day finally after a week of rain that we just had to take advantage and so we ate outdoors.

My niece sent some more pictures of their adventures today.

They went to the Haunted Museum.
It used to be called Woodleigh Replicas and was just smaller versions of iconic buildings.
I went to it then but haven't been since they changed it to the Haunted Museum.
I'm glad it's still being used for something because it is a beautiful building.

Not sure if this waterfall was there or Shining Waters but no matter, it's pretty.

A cute stepping stone path across the crocodile infested water.
Such fun for kiddos.

Looks like Miss Z being silly in the mirror.

Just a rabbit having a nap.

Baby F chowing down on some macaroni & cheese.

Heading to the beach.

Finding the best place to set up for the day.

These pictures made me happy to see everyone having a good time but sad that I wasn't there to spend the day with them.

Mom and Miss M enjoying a beach day.

The PEI shore where a spent many a wonderful day as a child.

Looks like Mr E was getting ready to build something in the sand.

It sure feels nice to just let is slide through your fingers like that.

Oh never mind, lets just roll around in the sand instead!

Boys being boys.

That sand sure does stick to you.

Doesn't matter though - makes it more fun.

They decided to bury the kids in the sand.

My son is covering up Mr D first.

Meanwhile, my brother A is covering up Mr E.

Everyone is going to be needing showers tonight.

Looks like Mr H wants in on the fun.

He's smart, he's got his eyes closed.

Mr H. all buried.

Miss A.

Mr E, he's really in there.

Mr D is the only one that decided to get buried face down.

Time to get out.

Looks like Mr H wanted to stay in longer.

Staying hydrated.

Looks like the Tooth Fairy may have been to visit Mr D recently.

The cutest beach baby on the earth.

She was sticking close to dad.

There's just something enchanting about light houses isn't there?

Looks like Baby F is getting over her shyness.
She's hanging out with Auntie N and learning how to use the wheelchair controls.

I have no idea what Mr D got into, ha ha.

They must have been looking through old pictures and she sent me a copy of this.
My cousin and I (red bikini) were trying on my mom's high heel shoes and dancing around the kitchen.
We had so may good times in that house.

She sent this too - Nobody is really sure who drew it though.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment