Sunday 13 August 2017

Weigh In Day

Well it's Wednesday so I am a couple days late but I still wanted to weigh in to see where things stand.

257.4 lbs
Totally going in the wrong direction.
I expected it and I need to do something about it.
I keep procrastinating though - I really need a kick in the butt.


My good deed of the day.
I brought back treats for everyone at the office to share.

I brought cherries for myself to snack on this morning.

At lunch I ran some stuff out to My Honey at the golf course so I had him whip up this garden salad for me and he cooked me up a polish sausage to go with it.
I cut it up and tossed it into the salad and it was delicious.

Happy to be back to my routine!
Also happy that there are only 3 days left in this work week.
We normally have Fridays off in the summer but this week is the only Friday we do have to work due to Monday having been a holiday.
I can live with that.

I went out to the golf course this evening to work on our Burger Love Special for this week.
This idea came from Mr BN, the Reuben Burger.
It has montreal smoked meat, sauerkraut and swiss cheese - it was really tasty.

My Honey did the write up for it this time - I just love his sense of humor.
Here is what he wrote;
The Reuben Burger - shaved Montreal Smoked Meat, sauerkraut and melted swiss cheese on top of a homemade Caraway marble rye bun and a patty made out of an unfortunate hitch-hiker who wandered down the golf course road named Reuben.
Just kidding........his name was Larry!

I wasn't sure about putting that on Facebook - not everyone can take a joke, but I talked to the girls at the office and they all thought it was funny and encouraged me to post it.
So I did!

While I was out there I had some cabbage rolls left over from Men's night last night for supper.

Check out this picture of a Lynx My Honey got out in the field yesterday.
He said he just sat there and posed so nicely for him.

Some more memories popped up on Facebook.

My sister was really into Roller Derby so we were lucky enough to be able to take in one of her games when we were visiting on Aug.9, 2014

These were taken at the Shannon Park Arena which has since been torn down, kind of a shame.
My sister isn't into the derby as much anymore so I am glad we were able to see her in a game while she was.
She's a brave girl, that's for sure.
I have absolutely no desire to skate around a rink and have people try to knock me over!

That's a wrap for today.
Until next time, be happy!





No comments:

Post a Comment