Sunday 13 August 2017

Chill Day!

I should have walked down to the office this morning but didn't.
I would like to get back to it but to make up for it, I did do at least one walk to the end of the driveway at work today.
This morning's breakfast was cottage cheese and vanilla yogurt - great combination.

For lunch I grabbed an already made lunch at the grocery store.
It was ranch chicken and mashed potatoes.
The chicken didn't really taste like ranch but it was good.
The potatoes were instant but very yummy.

I had picked up some Cow chips for My Honey at the Cows store.
They are just plain ripple chips dipped in chocolate but they are so good.
I helped myself to a few as well.

This is the tshirt I pickded up for My Honey.

I liked it because it said Prince Edward Island on it.

These are the souvenirs my cousin brought back from Australia and gave to me.
I really like the little kangaroo key chain!

I went out to the golf course for a little bit after work.
A few folks were out for the Reuben Burger.
It was not that busy so My Honey left two of the workers there and came home for a bit so we could hang out - it was nice.

We stopped at the grocery store in town on the way home and since I had not done a good deed yet today I picked up scratch tickets and gave each of the girls that were working there one of them.
There were 3 of them working and I was happy to see that the gesture made all them smile.
So nice to be able to brighten a persons day with such a small deed.

Some more facebook memories popped up from our trip back home in 2014.

We went out for brunch to a little place in Halifax called Epicurious Morsels.
It had been featured on You Gotta Eat Here so of course we had to check it out.
We had Banana Pancakes and French Toast Stuffed with strawberries and cream cheese.
So so good!

This is a necklace my sister got me for my birthday, she had me pick it out while I was there.

I just love it.

This is a picture of the dessert we had later that evening at another great little restaurant we found in Halifax.
It was called 2 Doors Down and this was the Smores Pudding - it was fantastic!










No comments:

Post a Comment