Thursday 28 September 2023

Hard Run Done (Sep.27, 2023)

I had a bit of a headache last night and I woke up this morning again with a headache.

I don't know why - I think I might need to get my eyes checked to see if my prescription has changed or something.

Jason dropped Freya off at school, headed out for his run then met me down and the office and we went for a walk.

 It was lovely out there.

He went and ran another 10k then he picked Freya up from school.

They went to the store and he got her a few treats, one she picked out was canned whipped cream which she proceeded to eat right out of the can.

I had a 3 mile or 5k run on the schedule today.

I headed out on my lunch hour to get it done.
I had to go to the washroom around midway and I tried to stop in to Subway but there was a water line break so they were closed.
So I sucked it up and kept going to get my 5k done but it wasnt't very enjoyable.

The exercise details.

My average pace and splits.
I swear the bathroom thing is my biggest issue - I ended up having to call Jason to come get me because I finished up pretty far away from the house and I REALLY had to go.

Got home and felt so much better.
Even with the bathroom issue my pace was one of the best I've had in a bit.

The rest of the afternoon was good.
After work I went out and cut up some pieces of wood to fix Morgan's sign for her, got a stain put on them and tomorrow once they dry, I'll get the sign fixed.
That's one project I've been wanting to get done and now I'm part way there.
Crossing things off my to do list feels fantastic.

Freya went home not long after I got home from work - they were going over to Crystal's for a visit.
So Jason and I just had a nice evening together.
He'll be heading to his folks tomorrow then I have to head to the city next week for work possibly before he gets back so we'll be apart for a whole week.
I'm going to miss him.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment