Sunday 24 September 2023

Megan is in the House (Sep.22, 2023)

 Yay, Friday, My favorite day of the week.

The sun was shining so I headed out for a walk this morning.

Blair decided to bbq up some burgers for lunch so even though I didn't want to have any, I left a bit early at lunch so that I could get my run done then come back and hang out with everyone for a bit while they had lunch.

I had 2.5 miles on my training schedule for today which is 4k but I just did 5 anyway and I didn't bother going back home for the car, I just went straight to the office.

The exercise details.

My average pace and splits.
I was pretty happy with this - one of my best times in a long time.

I had to spend the rest of the afternoon in my sweaty clothes but that's ok - it was better than having to go home and head out for my run after work.

Jason ordered a Megan costume for Freya and it arrived today, she came over after I got home from work and she was pretty excited to see it.

She had to try it on right away.
I had to send Jason a picture so he could see how super cute she looked.

Trying on the Megan costume - she loved it.

Doing the Megan dance.

She wanted to spend the night and I'm off tomorrow so of course I wanted ther to stay as well.

I was working on another sign - I love how this one turned out too.

Of course Freya wanted to create as well so she made this drawing and I just love how it turned out.
I'm totally going to frame this one.
I love all the bunnies in the bed together - she's a great little artist.

When Jason got home he was working on the head for his new character - trying to look up pictures to get the color right.


Of course Freya wanted to help so he let her and she went to town.
I think that head got every color I have on it and that is a LOT of colors.
Jason just let her and he'll just work on it tomorrow to get it back to where he wants it.

Freya wanted to do my make-up - don't I look pretty?

A few laughs for today.

It's all about perspective.

Yup - totally me!

I thought this t-shrit was super cute and the artwork is kind of simple - I'm considering trying to paint it maybe on a sign or something.

Not only do I like this t-shirt but I also want to try making a mummy out of a smaller piece of wood that I have.

Because of the choking incident yesterday, Freya is afraid to eat.
We can't get her to eat anything solid.
We did manage to get her to eat some pudding, some yogurt and a fudgestick.

We made some chicken nuggets for her and the only way she would eat them is if I took all the coating off so I did that and they were teeny so it took me a long time but she ate them so it was worth the effort.
Hopefully this fear doesn't linger.
Must have really scared her.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment