Monday 25 September 2023

8k Run and Lots of Ghosties (Sep.24, 2023)

I woke up at 5 am this morning and could not go back to sleep so at 6 I decided to just get up.

 

I made a coffee then found a movie to watch.

I picked Love Sarah - it was ok.

As soon as it was done I lace up my shoes and headed out for my run.

I had 5 miles (8k) on the schedule for today.

I loved being out so early, the weather was perfect, it was quiet and peaceful - one of those really enjoyable runs.

Some of the trees in town.

I love that the colored leaves are sticking around!

I didn't go out on the highway today, just kept to in town.
Got my 8k done.

The exercise details.

My average pace and details.

It felt so good to be done and so early in the day.

Jason was cooking up chicken for the guys at work today - it looks so yummy.
He brought me home some for supper and it was delicious.

I got this spider at a yard sale in town yesterday morning - I just set him on the lamp and I think he looks pretty cool.

I wanted to make a pumpkin for my office door so I was able to get that knocked out.

Nadine came over for a visit and right at the same time, Haylee texted to say that Freya wanted to come over so we went and picked her up.

She put her Megan outfit on to show Nadine.

She loves the hair.

Nadine visited for a while then after she left, Freya wanted to go for a walk with her costume on so we did.
She really wanted Hunter to come over but he was playing with a friend.
She's getting to the age where hanging out with Grandma isn't entertaining enough anymore I think.

We did some crafts together though - I had a bunch of ghosties on the go so I let her draw faces on a couple, one for mom and one for dad, and I let her cut the strips on them too then I glued them on the stands for her.
I even let her help me drill the holes in the stands and she really liked that.

I got a whole bunch more ready to go but I need to get stands made for them.
I have a few more spindles, I'll just need to get Jason to cut them down for me.

Kody dropped by when he got off work to pick Freya up - Zepplyn was going over to her place so she was excited to go and play with her.

Nadine dropped by again to have some zucchini loaf, she's trying to talk me into putting a table in for the Christmas craft sale in November but I'm not sure if I'm going to have enough time to get enough ready to fill a whole table.
I would like to do one sometime though - maybe next year.

I've been following WW and sticking to plan all week so I'm looking forward to weigh in tomorrow.
I feel like I'm finally back on track.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment