Wednesday 6 September 2023

Back to Work - For Half a Day Anyway (Sept.5, 2023)

 I was going to skip weigh in this morning and wait until tomorrow to check in but then I changed my mind and decided I wanted to know what the damage was

I was 213.6 lbs which was not bad actually.

That's up .6 lbs from last weigh in.

Definitely could have been worse but still time to get back on track.

Work was busy, it always is after a few days off.

I only worked for the morning though and decided to take the afternoon off.

I was a bit behind on blogging and I had some unpacking to do and a few other things so I used half of a vacation day.

When I got home we had a visitor.

She'd come over after school - Haylee called Jason to see if she could, she said she REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted to come over.
Of course Jason was happy to have her and I was happy to see her too.
I always miss her when I don't get to see her for a few days.

I asked her how school was going and her response was 'not good' - ha ha.
She didn't elaborate so no details.
Today was only her second day so I don't think things are that bad.

She wanted to do my make up so I let her and things kind of got out of hand quickly.

I wanted to take a picture with the artist who created the masterpiece but she looked like she was scared of me even though it was her doing.

I remembered that I'd picked up some make up for her on the weekend - some eyeshadow.
I gave it to her and let her put it on and as you can see - it went astray somewhere.

OMG - ha ha - Her face was COVERED!

I tried just wiping it with a facecloth but gave up pretty quickly and just tossed her right into the tub.

I was able to get most of it off but she did go home looking like she had eyeliner on.

She didn't go home right away, Haylee and Kody dropped by to pick her up but she wasn't ready to go so she stayed for a bit longer and Zepplyn ended up staying as well.
They played with Jason - they made creepy videos - which he put up on Tik Tok.
They turned out really good.

They did come back and pick up the girls to take them to registration night so I went down and got on the treadmill.

I planned on taking a break from running today but I still needed to get my 13,000 steps in and it took me over an hour of walking to do it, but I did it!

Happy to have that out of the way.

I spent the rest of the evening working on my blog.
I didn't get it all caught up from our trip but just about so I felt good about that.

I also got everything unpacked and put away from our trip so my afternoon off was put to good use.

Mel posted a bunch of pictures from all their summer adventures that I thought I would share here.
No captions because I don't always know where they were or what they were doing but I just liked all the pictures.

Looks like they had lots of fun and adventures.

































That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment