Thursday 28 September 2023

These are the Days! (Sep.26, 2023)

Yup, Fall is here, at least that means I can pull out my hats.

 

I went for a walk this morning to the road and back and it was really nice.

On my training schedule today I had a speed workout so I knocked that out on my lunch hour.

It was:
10 min Easy
6x (1 min hard and 2 min walk)
5 min Easy
For the 6 x 1 min hard I did the following speeds:  5, 5.5, 6, 6, 6.1, 6.2

Really I only ran hard for 6 minutes but I was soaked when I was done and it felt so great.
I know these workouts help to make me faster too so I really like them.

I think after I finish this half marathon training plan, I'm going to continue to do these speed workouts at least once a week.

I'm still following WW and tracking everything and trying to get engaged in the social part of the app a bit more.
I saw this recipe on there for overnight oats - I always see recipes and think I should try them but still have not.
Maybe I finally will now.

Jason starts days off tomorrow and he is heading to his parents likely Thursday so he wanted to spend some time with Freya before he left.
She wanted to come for a sleep over so we let her and Jason will take her to school in the morning.

She was on fire - just so excited to be here and hanging out with Papa.

She just had to add that in at the end!

Little bugger!

Jason was making pizza dough to take to his parents and ice cream for a nightly treat and Freya wanted to cook too so she made me a platter of food.
What a little sweetheart - so good to her Grandma.

She had fruit that she cut up herself, some of the ice cream that Jason made and a bowl of milk.

She sat with me and we ate all of it together.

Life is good.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment