Tuesday 12 September 2023

Weigh In Day and Half Marathon Coming Up (Sep.11, 2023)

 Monday means weigh in day.

I didn't really follow any plan this week and I wasn't very careful about what I ate so I wasn't sure what to expect.

I ended up weighing in at 211.6 lbs.

That's down 2 lbs since last week which was good of course.

Now to just keep the momentum going.

It was really nice out so I made sure to get out for my walk this morning.

I had planned on going for a run on my lunch hour but we had lots of leftovers from the bbq yesterday so Blair cooked up some hot dogs and we all decided to stay and have lunch.

Nadine even came down and had some lunch with us.

After work I popped down to the hardware and added all the things I just made over the weekend to my booth.
Now I have room at home to make some more.
Jason has been looking to run a Boston Qualifier marathon sometime this fall and he was busy looking again today.
He was having a tough time finding a place but he finally settled on Tucson, Arizona.
There is a marathon there on Dec.10 so he signed himself up and booked us a flight there.
I decided to sign up for a half marathon - let the training begin!
I still have to find a plan to follow, I'll look for one tomorrow.

When I got home I didn't feel like going outside for a run so I went on the treadmill and did a 1 and 1 workout instead.
I ran 2.89 miles of this total so that's 4.6k.
I walked the rest.
I started at 4.0 for my first minute walking then bumped it up by .1 each minute all the way up to 6.0 then I worked my way back down.

It was a really good workout and I was soaked when I finished.

Paddington was sprawled out on the couch next to me just having a good old nap when Jason got home.
He lays in the funniest positions and he isn't one bit shook.

He was only semi-interested when Jason took his picture.

I made a little ghostie from a wood round and drop cloth fabric.
I'm going to put it on stick or something then onto a spindle.
Nadine gave me a few and Jason cut them up for me tonight.

I'll sand them and paint them tomorrow and make some more of these if I end up liking the final product.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment