Friday 15 September 2023

Just Enjoying Life (Sep.14, 2023)

Another lovely day in the neighbourhood.

I love when Jason is on days off - he ran 5k then met me at the office to go for a walk with me before he headed out to do another 5k. 

I don't know if the leaves have fallen off of this tree already or if is just a dead tree but I was trying to get a picture of the little bird just sitting there on the branch.

I had 5k (3 miles) on the training schedule yesterday that I pushed to today and true to my word (to myself) I got out there on my lunch hour and did it.
It was a gorgeous day for a run - warm but not too hot and breezy but not too windy.
I was kind of calculating the distance in my head and so when I did stop I was a bit over 5k but that's ok.
It's all km's in the bank.

My exercise details.

My average pace and splits.
I think this is one of the fastest runs I've done in a while - it did feel really good.

That feeling you get after completing a great work out is just the best.

When I was walking back home, I passed by Freya's little friends house and Freya and Haylee just happened to ve over there visiting.
When Freya saw me she came running over to say Hi and wanted to come to my house but I had to head back to work and Jason was busy doing something so I told her that I would tell him to come down and get her when I got home.

I headed to work and shortly after Jason sent me this.

Haylee had dropped her off to Jason and they went for ice cream.

Making silly faces.

They were all over the place in the afternoon.
When I got off work I met them at the Swan Palace - they were over there having some supper.
I joined them and had a bowl of soup.

Jason made a really cute TikTok video with a bunch of clips of all of the things they did today and it turned out so good.


When I got home I got busy putting together a couple more ghosts and I made another pumpkin.
I really love how they look when they are done - I noticed that one of them that I'd' put at the hardware was gone so I may make a couple more if I can get a couple more frames.

Freya wanted to make something too - she drew this picture for her mom and dad.
She got me to help her spell 'When are you off work" and you can see she wrote it down the left side yet.
I love how if she runs out of room on a line she just goes back to the beginning to finish or above or below.
It's kind of cute.
She'll learn how to do it properly soon enough.

She kept asking for Hunter to come over then lo and behold Adrien called to see if Hunter could come spend the night because there isn't any school in the morning and both he and Mel have to work.

Freya was pretty stoked when I told her.

Making crazy faces.

They really enjoy each others company and it's very sweet.
He got a new haircut that he was showing off.

It's hard to see but it's kind of a mohawk.

Then Adrien called again to say that Alivia wanted to come over too which was nice.
She's growing up and doesn't always want to come over so that was nice.

She had been at a hair appointment getting her hair done and it looks really good.
I like her curly hair but it looks good straight too.

She got some color put in underneath.

A bright red color - it looks really good.

Crystal posted this picture of Zepplyn waiting for the bus the other day - so cute.
Love all the fall colors.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment