Monday 25 September 2023

Second Hand Store and Giant Bouncy Pillow (Sep.23, 2023)

I got up a bit earlier than Freya and was able to get a coffee in and a few of my YouTube vlogs that I like before she came out and joined me.

We had a relaxing morning - didn't do much and I wasn't able to convince her to eat much.

Just chocolate pudding and a yogurt tube.

I kind of wanted to go to Whitecourt to check out the second hand store so I texted Haylee and Morgan to see if they wanted to come along.

Morgan did so Freya and I picked her up and off we went.

 

First stop we made was at Edo for some lunch.

None of us had really eaten yet today and we were hun-ger-ee!

Freya said she wanted some california rolls so I was happy about that.

I ordered her ramen too since she loves noodles so much.

She took one bite of the california roll then spit it out (onto the other 3 on her plate so nobody else could even eat them).

She refused to even try the ramen.

So I did stop and get her a Funky Monkey shake at Booster Juice and got a protein booster added to it.

She did sip on that for the afternoon so she got some nutrients into her anyway.

We went to both second hand stores - Freya and I picked out some sleepers and bibs for the baby and I got a few craft things. I also got some clothes for Freya and a coat for Jason's Halloween character he was making so it was a successful trip.

I promised Freya that we could go to the big trampoline in the park after all the shopping.

It's more like a giant bouncy pillow but like a trampoline.

There were a few other kids there but it wasn't too crowded.

It's huge!

Freya had a lot of fun running and bouncing.

She actually got a little bit in the air here.
I love the trees in all their Autumn splendor in behind her.

After bouncing for a bit, she wanted to go play in the park so we did that.
She went on the swing and we played a few games.
I convinced her to try an ice cream - again I only got her to have a few bites then she was done.
I'm wasting a lot of money on food today it seems.

She wanted to go back on the trampoline one more time before we left and she wanted me to go on with her so I did.

It was a lot of fun - you can bounce pretty high.

Freya loves doing make up so I picked her up some Halloween make up today at the Dollar Store.
As soon as we got home she wanted to do my make up.
Aren't I beautiful.
It was so greasy and hard to get off but she had fun.

I had no luck getting her to eat much so when Kody took her home later in the evening, I let him know so he could try to get her to eat something.

Morgan shared some pictures of her and her new guy, Calum, so I thought I would share here.
Silly selfies.

This was in Sylvan Lake.

Playing with the kiddos that Morgan babysits.

With Frank.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment