Monday 11 September 2023

Sweet Memories and Crafting Weekend Begins.(Sep.8, 2023)

OMG - the cutest pictures popped up on my Facebook memories today.

Freya's first day of pre-kindergarten.

She was so itty bitty.

She knew how to pose for the camera though.

Rock n Roller through and through.
She gets that from both her mom and her dad.

With Mama.

All ready to do some learning.

Unfortunately we are back to having to work on Friday's so I had to work today.
It's payroll week so it was a busy morning.

I headed out for a run on my lunch break.

I was down in the area of the office and ended up having to use the washroom so instead of heading home I just ran to the office and finished up my 5k there.

The exercise details.

My average pace and splits.

That meant I had to spend the afternoon sweaty at my desk but when you got to go, you got to go.

I was going to just walk home but then remembered that Mom wanted to go to the Hardware, If I walked I wouldn't make it home before they closed so I got a drive with Bonnie.

I've been looking forward all week to doing some crafting this weekend and I got started as soon as I got home.
I basically pulled a bunch of stuff out to the dining room because my craft room is just to cluttered right now to be able to work in.

I did get this one Halloween wreath finished tonight - I love how it turned out - it's super cute.

Adrien ended up calling to see if Hunter would be able to spend the night.
He had a job early in the morning and Mel was away.
Then Kody called with the same request - both he and Haylee had to work early in the morning so I went from being kidless to having two.

I don't mind though - I love having them and they keep each other entertained somewhat so I can hopefully still get some crafting done tomorrow like I've been planning all week.

We do have a whole spare bedroom in the basement but Hunter prefers for me to pull the cushions off the couch and make him a bed at the foot of our bed.
He thinks it's really cozy.
Freya wanted to sleep down there with him.
She lasted there longer than I thought she would but did end up getting in bed with us eventually.

I saw these super cute pillows for sale online and thought they were a great idea.
I might just try my hand at making one - we'll see.
I usually try to make everyone an ornament or something each year - maybe these could be this years thing.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment