Thursday 7 September 2023

Massage Day and Itching to Craft (Sept.6, 2023)

I was busy at the office this morning so I didn't get out for a walk and I was late heading home for lunch.

So I hopped on the treadmill and ran for a bit.
I only ran 1.5 k because I ran out of time.
I had to be back to the office for a meeting at 1 pm.

Got a little bit of a run in anyway, better than nothing.

I was able to get out in the afternoon for a walk so that was good.

I had a massage schedule for right after work - I LOVE massage day.
Nothing has been bothering me so it was just a general massage - felt wonderful

I went home and had a sandwich for supper then I walked down to the Town Office for an FCSS meeting.
We hadn't had one since back in April so I knew it was going to be long and it was.
It was close to 9 when we finished up.
Jason came and met me and we walked home together the long way around so that I could get the rest of my steps in that I needed for the day.

My friend Paula's sister Pam posted some of her creations for sale, all of these below are things that she made.
She lives in PEI and every time I go there I always drop by her place to see what she has for sale and I never leave empty handed. 

I think she does such beautiful work and I love everything that she makes.

I actually made some pumpkins similar to these myself and I just love them.

I do like these - I might try to make some of these myself.

These are super cute and I'd like to try making these as well.

I'm really in a crafting mood lately and plan on spending my whole weekend coming up crafting - so excited.

Jason made us some ice cream when we got home from our walk then we had an early night.
Jason is getting up early to go out for a run - wish I could make myself do that too.
Maybe someday!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment