Thursday 28 September 2023

Super Successful Weigh In (Sep.25, 2023)

Today was weigh in day and for once I was actually excited about it.

I was 208.8 lbs which I was so proud of.

That's down 8 lbs since last week.
Staying on plan and tracking all week really paid off and it feels so great I just can't wait to continue on with it.

I took my pumpkin to the office and put it up on my door and I love it.

I made sure I got out for a walk this morning to get some steps in.
It was nice but I did need to wear a hat to keep my ears warm.

When I got home, I hopped on the treadmill and just walked until I got the rest of my steps in.

It took me an hour but I did it!

Not long now before Grandbaby #2 makes her debut - Haylee's baby bump is getting so big.
We are all looking forward to meeting her.

Looks like there is a new park in Edmonton for us to check out.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment