Sunday 10 September 2023

First Golf Course Lunch of the Year (Sept.7, 2023)

Jason was up early and out for a run this morning.

He makes friends with all of the neighbourhood kitties.

I went to work dressed for a workout because my plan was to head out for a run on my lunch but then just before lunch, Nadine called to see if we wanted to go to lunch.

So she, Bonnie and I all headed out to the golf course for lunch.
It was my first time eating out there this year.

I thought that I would just have a salad but on the drive out I got to thinking about how good their french fries are and we were talking about Newfie Poutines at break so that kind of got me craving and that's what I ended up having.

Then on top of that, I had a biscuit with jam and butter for my dessert.
Not very healthy but totally delicious.

I totally forgot to take any pictures - Whoops!

I did make sure to get out for a walk this afternoon.
We've been having kind of fall like weather so it was nice to see the sun back today and the warmth.

Back in NS, the boys were back to school today.

When I got home from work I went down and hopped on the treadmill.
I was going to run 5k but Nadine texted to say that she was dropping by so I cut my workout short.

I felt a little teeny weeny bit guilty that I didn't run a full 5k - especially after the lunch I had.
But no biggie
It was nice to have Nadine drop by - she wanted to see my new IOD stuff that I got in Medicine Hat.

I thought this was funny.

Unfortunately our happy Fridays came to an end so I have to work tomorrow.
Bummer!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment