Sunday 24 September 2023

Soaking up the Sun (Sept.19, 2023)

 The sun blessed us with her presence today - so gorgeous.

I made sure to get out for a walk this morning - have to get out to make the most of all the sunny days we have left before the snow flies.

One of the trees in the parking lot is looking especially ketchupy and I think it's just beautiful.
I'm not sure why only half of it changed or why the other two didn't?

Sunshine and fresh air makes me so happy!

The trees are really turning yellow now and some of them are already looking bare.

I had some more of Jason's soup for lunch.
I've been doing great following WW and tracking my points - feels good to be back at it too.
After lunch, I biked back to work and Jason came down with me for a ride.
Then he came back down after work and met me and we biked home together.


So I got a bit of biking in - I haven't been getting in as much as I would have liked this summer since I've been running on my lunch hours.

After work I headed right down to the treadmill to do today's workout.
I had to run 10 minutes easy, 10 minutes tempo and then 10 minutes easy.
I did the easy at a speed of 4.0 and the hard at a speed of 4.5.
Then I did a 3 min warm up and a 3 min cool down like I usually do.

Work out for today - check!

Jason made us some ice cream and we were just chilling.
Kody ended up calling to see if I could take Freya to school in the morning since he and Haylee had to leave to go to Whitecourt super early.

So I told him to bring her here for the night so she wouldn't have to get up so early.

When she got there we watched an episode of the Halloween Baking Competition then off to bed we went.
Luckily it didn't take long for her (or I) to fall asleep.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment