Thursday 30 December 2021

Quiet Christmas Eve (Dec.24, 2021)

Christmas Eve is here - it always seems to sneak up so fast. 

Of course we got more snow.

We did go to the store to do a few things first thing this morning.

We stopped at the Hardware and Freya posed for a picture.

Kody and Haylee came by early to pick up Freya as they were heading to Barrhead.

Jason and I had a pretty quiet day.
He got a start on cooking up the ham for tomorrow.

I watched some Christmas movies and just enjoyed my Christmas decorations.
The angle looks a bit lopsided.

I really like how everything looks this year.

I never did take a video of everything so decided to do that today.

I didn't think to narrate it at all for some reason.
If I knew how to dub over it I would - maybe that can be another goal for next year, to learn how to edit videos.

The kids snowmen are all ready for them to take home with them tomorrow although I might keep Freya's here. We'll see.

I got some cuddle time in with Paddington.

Then put in my traditional Christmas Eve movie - It's a Wonderful Life.

I love, love, love this movie - best Christmas movie ever!

My Honey, my kitty and Jimmy Stewart on this peaceful Christmas Eve, what more could a girl want?

I'm not used to it being so quiet on Christmas Eve but it was nice but I was missing everyone too so after Jason worked out, we got ready and headed over to my brother Adrien's place, we picked up my brother Rob on the way.

Hunter got new banana pajamas for Christmas and they are awesome!

Alivia got sloth ones, they even had sloth claws.

It was nice to hang out with everyone.

We opened a few presents.
Rob got a new shirt.

Eating some chocolates.

Jason got to open a present.

He got this awesome statue for the yard, Bigfoot carrying around some gnomes.

He was showing us the 'Distraction Dance"

We stayed and visited for a couple hours then we headed back home.
We'll likely go back in the morning when they are opening their gifts as Kody and Haylee will likely head over to her mom's first thing.

My sister posted pics of her and the boys on Christmas Eve.

My gorgeous sissy.

My cousin shared these memory pictures of my Grandmother - I picked a few to share that show her spunky, jokey personality - she was so much fun.

Look at her slippers.

Sticking out her tongue at the kids - love it.

Another soul I miss dearly, my cousin Ryan.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment