Tuesday 14 December 2021

Productive Day (Dec.11, 2021)

 I got up early this morning and headed to Whitecourt.

I wanted to get there early and get everything done then get back home at a decent time.

I wanted to go to the second hand store to look for some Stephen King books for my niece Morgan.

The first place I went to didn't have any but the next one had a couple.

I made a couple stops but was back home by 12:30 which was pretty darn good.

Jason had made some alterations to his stick man guy he was building.
He made it into a serving station.

He was busy cooking for our get together tomorrow evening.
He was making 5 appetizers and 5 desserts so he was busy.

So I worked on crafting all day.

I got a couple more wreaths finished.

I think I'm going to keep this one for myself.

I prettied up this church that I had sitting around.

Made some more trees.

I particularly like this one - think I might keep it for myself.

Made a gnome.


Kody and Freya came by for a visit in the evening.

She is such a little prankster/jokester - she gets it from her dad.

She was wound right up - so we encouraged her to get her wiggles all out!

She's so fast I couldn't get a good picture.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment