Thursday 9 December 2021

Christmas Crafting Galore (Dec.3, 2021)

It's Friday (I said that in a sing song voice because I'm so happy)!

It was a busy day and I ended up going to a late lunch.
I had considered going outside for a run because it was nice and sunny out but it was super cold so treadmill it was.

I did a one and one workout today - run for 1 minute then walk for 1 minute while increasing the pace each time.

I went right up to 7.0 and it was hard but I felt good when it was done.

Nadine dropped by after work and I helped her make a couple of stencils - it didn't take too long.

Then I got to work on making the sign for my wreath.

I also turned some of the wood I'd intended for gnomes and made them into trees.

I sanded them down and weathered them a bit and I'm happy with how they turned out.

I tried a few different signs on my wreath.
This is the one I made especially for it.

These were some signs that I picked up at Dollar Tree.
I'm a sucker for a little camper like this.

I love a red truck too but these two signs covered up the wreath too much.

I also got this sign at the Dollar Tree.
I was thinking of painting it red but now that I see it on the wreath, I think I'd prefer it white and I think it's the winner.

Here is the finished wreath - I love how it turned out.

I added some little stars to the tops of my wooden trees.
They are simple but I like them.

Then I decided to pretty up these trees I still had at home.

I used white glue - I think it works better than hot glue and I clipped them to let them dry over night.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment