Friday 10 December 2021

Girls Road Trip (Dec.4, 2021)

I woke up super early this morning. like 5am and I couldn't fall back to sleep so I just got up.

I had a nice long bath and then I got ready.

I was looking at Facebook and saw this meme which I thought was pretty funny so I sent it to Jason.

I am going to check out a new craft store in Westlock with Bonnie, Nadine and Morgan around 9.

Adrien also asked if I could watch the kids this morning - he and Mel are both busy, so I said I would.

I was going to take Alivia with me and then drop Hunter off to Rob while I was gone but Alivia didn't end up coming, just Hunter.

When we got to Westlock, first thing we did was stop at Shoppers Drug Mart so Morgan could get a rapid test done as we planned on going out for lunch today.

She ended up getting her first Covid vaccination while we were there too so that was good.

The craft store just opened a few months ago.
It is only open on Friday's and Saturday's so it isn't that easy to get to.
It's at a private residence in a building on their property and they have this old truck parked out there.

What a great photo op.

They have lots of stuff from local vendors - just the kind of stuff that I love.
I loved it - they had really nice things and everything was reasonably priced.

After we left there, we did some shopping around in Westlock.
We went to Giant Tiger, Peavey Mart and a couple other places.

We decided on Boston Pizza.
Bonnie and Nadine.

Morgan and I.
I had a Honey Dill chicken - it was really good.

After we ate, we headed home.
I didn't think it was going to be as long of an outing as it was but I enjoyed it.

I still need a lot of steps when I got home so I had to hop on the treadmill to make sure I reached my daily goal.

It took a while but I did it.

Afterwards, Jason and I watched an old movie that neither of us had ever seen before.

The Bishop's Wife.
It was different - I liked it.
I'd forgotten how much I like watching old movies.

Jason isn't feeling well and has quite a cold so no sleepovers with Freya this weekend.
Hunter wanted to come sleep over too but I didn't want to take the chance of getting him sick.
So I told him he could come over first thing in the morning after Jason leaves for work so I think that's the plan.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment