Wednesday 29 December 2021

The Wrapping of the Presents Has Begun (Dec.18, 2021)

So my plan for this Saturday was to wrap, wrap, wrap.

I got up early, made a coffee then went downstairs and got a wrapping station all set up for myself.

You can't even see Mom's bed, its just covered.

The floor is covered.

The night stand is covered too.
It looks like a ton of presents but it is for 15 people.

I got the girls each a Christmas sign at the shop in Westlock.
I gave this one to Morgan.

This one was for Haylee.

I watched Christmas movies while I wrapped.
This was an old one I'd never seen it before - it was cute.

This one, Lucy Shimmers and the Prince of Peace, was a real tear jerker.

I found another cute one, Buttons, A Christmas tale.
I pretty much wrapped from 7 am until 3:30pm

This is what I accomplished.

It looks like I barely made a dent!

I was done wrapping for the day though at that point, looks like I'm going to be at it a few more days at this rate to get it all done.
I so miss my mother right now, that past couple of years she's been wrapping everything for me.
I appreciated it at the time but now that I see how much work that was, I appreciate it even more.

I hopped on the treadmill for a bit to get my steps in for the day.

Kody dropped Freya off after my workout and I spent the rest of the day hanging out with her.
She had my phone for most of it so I wasn't able to get any pictures.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment