Friday 3 December 2021

Feeling Pretty! (Dec.2, 2021)

 I took the day off from running yesterday and then I decided to take today off too.

I did pop down all throughout the day to get on the treadmill though just to make sure I got all my steps in.

Bonnie, Shennelle and I all met for lunch for Bonnie's birthday.

Sharon is away and has been for a couple weeks and we still need to do hers when she gets back so we figured we'd better get it in.

I totally forgot to take pictures which is so unlike me.

It felt good to have a reason to dress up so I had to take me a selfie.

The grey is coming in fast and furious - going to have to try to fit in a color.

There - now you can't tell!

I spent the evening working on making this wreath.
I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out, I've never worked with this wire mesh before but I'm totally digging it.
I'll make a sign for it tomorrow and finish it off.

Saw this on Instagram - what a great storage idea.

I ended up getting 50 minutes total on the treadmill over the course of the day today.
No run but still got in activity and that still counts right?


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment