Wednesday 23 December 2020

Weigh In Surprise (Dec.21, 2020)

 Today was weigh in day and I had totally, mentally prepared myself for a gain.

I was kind of thinking it would smarten me up a bit.

Lo and behold, I ended up with a loss.
I was kind of surprised.
200.6 lbs today.

That's a loss of 1 lb since last week and 72.4 lbs gone in total since I started.
In hindsight, while I did snack on lots of nuts and I didn't track my points for a couple of days, I did skip a few meals and I didn't really snack on anything else (well maybe some jujubes).
Overall though, I think I didn't do too badly and I made sure to still get my steps in so I think it paid off.

I made sure to get out for my walk today at lunch.
I shoveled out the driveway first and I was going to do the sidewalk but my neighbour's son did ours for us.
So nice of him.
Now that I've been walking everyday, I understand the importance of keeping the sidewalks cleared and I don't think I've ever shoveled as much as I have this year.
On the bright side, it is good exercise.

+
After work, I finished off my gnomes and snowmen.
I was glad to get them all done.

Then my sister and I went down to the store and I stopped by the hardware to add the snowmen to my display and a couple of the extra gnomes that I made.
My shelf was looking pretty empty.

My nephews were spending the night at my brother A's place tonight, they are watching them while my sister, mom and brother R head to WCT tomorrow to do some Christmas shopping.
So she and mom took them over there and stayed for a visit.

I stayed home and waited for My Honey to get home.
I picked up a roast chicken so we could have an actual meal.


We watched the final of this new show we discovered, Biggest Little Christmas Showdown.
Contestants build miniature themed Christmas displays and they are amazing.
I hope it comes back again next year.

Paddington was very happy to have just My Honey and I home so he could do a bit of snuggling.

I think having all the kiddos around has cramped his style.
He doesn't really like to come out when they are around so we don't see much of the kitties when the kids are here.

Some Facebook memories popped up I thought I would share.
We had a family get together on this day back in 2017.

Miss A drew a picture of her big sissy M and we framed it for her.
She is quite the little artist and has only improved since then.
I think she is very talented.

Mr H being very meticulous in his gift opening procedure.

Nanny got him this big dinosaur robot and he loved it.

Just hanging out together is a fun thing to do.

Cutest little Rudolph I ever did see.

Chilling with the family is the best!

I saw this on Instagram - a trailer for a movie that looks like it might be pretty good, The White Tiger.
I'll have to keep my eye out for it.

My Tante M posted these pictures (not hers) of real mountains in Peru.
They are just stunning.

Add these to the bucket list of places I'd like to visit some day.

This world is chalk full of amazing places and I just wish I could see them all!


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment