Monday 21 December 2020

Washed the Grey Right Away! (Dec.15, 2020)

I got out for my lunch time walk today. 

It was a white, white day out there.
Very pretty.

NCT brought over a few signs that she had left over from the Christmas Tree House.
I told her I'd buy them for gifts.
Saves me from having to make them so it's a win win in my eyes.
This one I think we will give to my brother A and SIL M.

My DIL, Miss H liked this one so this will go to her and my son.
I really like this one too.

They came over for supper tonight.
The only picture I snapped and it wasn't a great one.

Miss H is going to color my hair for me.

The grey is really taking over.

I'm going to be really crazy this time around and go with the medium brown.
I like living on the edge you know!

Baby F kept herself entertained with YouTube while her mom did my hair.

There - the grey is all gone, Yay!

Miss H saw this online and thought her pa, RP, would really like it.
This one is made out of wood but I offered to make her one with a stencil.

Right?

This one made me chuckle.

NCT's Christmas Tree House made the front page of our local paper this week!
She ended up doing really well in spite of all the Covid measures and having to really scale back how the showings went.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment