Thursday 10 December 2020

Oh Christmas Tree (Dec.9, 2020)

Another day of working from home.

After the latest announcement of new restrictions - it looks like I might be doing it for awhile.

It does have it's perks but I miss seeing everyone at the office and I miss all my stuff there.

I have two screens and the printer and just everything I need so I'll enjoy working home while I can but I will be happy when we can go back.

My Honey started his days off today and he went out for a run this morning.

He's already able to run 5k outside which is awesome.

I am too afraid to run outdoors right now because of all the ice plus it's just really hard.

I soon will be training for the marathon though and I'll have to start getting used to running outdoors.

 

I had a few wood scraps so I decided to paint little snowmen on them.
I think they turned out pretty cute!

I'm getting ready to send a parcel to my dad as well with all their Christmas presents and I wanted to make a gnome for his girlfriend so My Honey cut a few more out for me.
I got a stain on them right after work today then My Honey and I hit the road for Barrhead to pick up a Christmas tree.

There wasn't a huge amount to chose from at IGA but we found one that we think looks pretty good.
We hit up the Red Apple store while we were there and I got some new headphones.
I was in the mood for shopping but my brother had asked if we could watch the kiddos so I told him to drop them off to mom and we'd be there shortly.

When we got home, the kids were both hanging out with mom and quietly playing on their ipads.

I could barely get this one to look away from his game for me to take a picture.

They sure keep them entertained.

My Honey brought the tree in and we got it put up.
It turned out to be a gorgeous tree.
I'll let all the branches fall then tomorrow I will get it decorated.

After we got the tree up, we picked out a movie for us all to watch.


Miss A wanted to watch Elf but since we just watched it, I suggested Fred Clause.
She'd never seen it before so that's what we decided to go with.
I think they both enjoyed it.

I really had the munchies tonight.
I had picked up caramel hard candies and had like 4 of them.
I gave Miss A some reindeer crack and so I tasted a bit of that too.
Then I also had a few almonds and walnuts.
I tracked all of it but I did go way over my points for the day and ended up using a good chunk of my weeklies.
Thankfully I don't have days like this very often.

NCT decided to open up the Christmas Tree House this Saturday for viewing by appointment only.
She added a new tree, a teddy bear tree - it's so cute.

Now that everything is shut down - I'm not sure what we'll do with my sister and the boys when they are here - maybe we can go into Edmonton and look at Christmas lights.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment