Jason got up early this morning and headed outdoors for a run.
He was treated to a sunrise.
We had a new assistant foreman start in our area so we had a bbq out at 2-6 plant to welcome him.
Bonnie and I got a drive out to it with Blair.
Good thing too - I never drive around the field, I would have been so lost.
We had steaks and they were delicious.
I was full about halfway through but ate it all anyway because it was just that good.
Haylee dropped the girls off to mom on her way to work so when I got home, the girls were there.
Eden and mom were hanging out on the doorstep.
Eden's hair was up in a bun and it looked so cute.
She very rarely has her hair up.
I was talking to Jason when I got there and told him how cute it looked, he asked me to get a picture so he could see it before she pulled it out.
This was the best I could do and sure enough, as soon as we walked in the house, she had it pulled out.
Freya's friend Theia was over and they were enjoying the nice evening.
We took the girls down to the store for ice creams.
The only flavor they had was Cherry Custard so Jason was the only one that got an ice cream cone.
Freya and I got ice cream sandwiches instead.
Eden got into the markers and did her 'make-up'.
She was super proud of herself.
She is such a little character.
Jason dyed my hair for me tonight.
I forgot to take a before picture but my gray was grown in quite a bit.
I treated Professor Snuggles to a feast of sliced deli turkey (he loves it) tonight.
We have an appointment to have him put down tomorrow.
I hate thinking about it, I feel so bad.
I keep hoping he'll stop peeing everywhere and that we won't have to go through with it but that's wishful thinking.
Both girls wanted to have a sleepover.
Even though we are both working tomorrow, we said they could since we are going to be gone for 10 days.
Then around 10 pm, Eden changed her mind and said she wanted to go with her Dad so Kody came and picked her up.
Freya stayed though.
She'll just hang out with mom in the morning.
I think Mom enjoys having her.
Jason took this picture of Eden the other day playing dead - she does it often and always has to have her tongue hanging out.
I forgot to put my fitbit on until tonight so no stats again today.
That's all for today, until next time, be happy!













No comments:
Post a Comment