We had a room with two beds, the girls ended up sleeping in one with me and Jason had the other to himself.
When I got up, they snuggled together - I love it, they are so sweet.
Sleeping cuties.
We had considered taking Freya to the aerial park in Edmonton but there was nothing for Eden to do there so we gave them some options on things to do today and they chose going to the West Edmonton Mall.
We went in through the Homesense entrance and all the Halloween decor was out.
We all love some Halloween decor so we spent some time checking it all out.
They have some really great decorations.
Look at the cute little Mummy.
So much cute stuff.
So much cool stuff.
Lots of puppies and kitties.
Kitty ghosts.
Jason liked this ghost in the cloche holding a rose.
Skeleton in a floatie tube.
This is a cute take on a jack-o-lantern.
Eden found this cool ghost with bat wings.
She was carrying it around all over.
Freya - she is so photogenic.
The archway with the lamp posts was cool.
Of course there is Disney stuff.
Another puppy ghost - this one is on a swing.
The quintessential Halloween couple.
Eden really loved this ghostie.
It was cool - I've never seen anything like it before.
We finally made it out into the mall and the next stop was Ardene.
Freya wanted a bunch of stuff in there as usual, so Jason took a bunch of pictures so she could keep in mind what she wanted and then pick something out at the end.
She always wants press on nails then usually minutes after I put them on her, she is tearing them off.
Doesn't stop her from wanting them though.
They ended up finding these dumpling squishies they had there that the girls really wanted so that's what then ended up picking.
We walked down to the food court and got the girls some lunch.
Eden wanted chicken - she loves her chicken tenders.
Yum yum.
Freya always wants Chinese food - noodles and ginger beef and then she always gets a spring roll.
I just love spending time with these two.
Jason does too.
Freya was saying that wanted to try this crunchy peach dessert thing.
I had no idea what she meant but Jason thought he figured it out so he took her to the T&T Market thinking they might sell them.
Eden and I just waited for them and we noticed Belle and Spiderman taking pictures.
I wish I could have taken Eden down to see them but by the time Jason came back, they were gone.
There is a Spirit Halloween in the mall so we took the girls in there to check it out.
It's a favorite activity we do every year at Halloween.
Look at that giant spider behind Freya.
She wanted fake eyelashes and she wanted them on immediately, before we even got out of the store even.
Nice!
Lo and behold, right outside of Spirit Halloween was a kiosk that sold the crunch fruit that Freya was wanting to try.
It's called Tisto Fruit.
It wasn't cheap but she really wanted to try it so Jason let her pick out a piece of fruit.
She picked the banana.
Trying the banana.
I ended up buying another box of it with 6 smaller pieces of fruit so Eden could try it too.
Trying more of the Tisto fruit.
This was a pistachio.
There was also a lemon, mango, coffee bean, strawberry and I forget the other one.
The lemon was my favorite.
She's just too dang cute.
We got Freya a few more dumpling squishies on the way out and then we made a stop at Canadian Tire and they happened to have larger ones on display right when he walked in so Jason got the girls each one of those too.
We stopped at Jen's to pick up the bike that I'd gotten for Jason at the yard sale a couple weekends ago so he could take it home and fix it up.
Driving home.
Stopped for gas - Jason checked on his bike - it's still there.
We made it home just after 6 pm.
Eden picked out this fairy costume today and wanted to put it on as soon as she got home.
Beautiful fairy.
At bedtime, she wanted me to put barrets in her hair which is very unusual.
I can never get her to let me do her hair.
I think it was because I'd put the heatless curler thing in Freya's hair for her to sleep in.
Eden wanted me to take pictures so she could see what it looked like.
I made my step goal.
That's all for today, until next time, be happy!














































No comments:
Post a Comment