After work today, I picked Freya up and she and I headed to the city.
Her birthday is coming up this weekend so I wanted to take her in and do something special just her and I.
We headed straight to the West Edmonton Mall (her choice), and first order of business was to pick her out a new outfit for school, socks, underwear and a new pair of sneakers.
From there we went to the food court, Freya had Chinese food like always and I ordered some Pad Thai.
It took them so long to make it that Freya was already done eating hers so I just took mine to go.
She wanted to try another Tisto fruit.
She picked a mango and there was a strawberry on sale for half price so we got one of those to try as well.
It was on sale because it had a crack in it.
Taste test time.
She really liked them but I think the banana is still her favorite.
Then she wanted to do a VR ride.
So I let her pick a couple.
Then it was pretty much time for the mall to close so we left and went over to Jen's - we are spending the night there tonight.
Jason went for a run and was treated to a spectacular rainbow.
He said the colors were so vibrant - very beaautiful.
He stayed back because he's cooking up three briskets for the ladies golf tournament on Saturday.
It's going to take him all day tomorrow - it's a lot of work
I did not get all of my steps in.
That's all for today, until next time, be happy!










No comments:
Post a Comment