The girls had a good sleep in this morning then they were good with Mom when they got up.
I think Eden behaves better for Mom than she does for me.
Freya had one of Jason's old phones and she was taking selfies.
She was also doing YouTube tutorials like this 'get ready with me'.
It cracks me up how she's talking to all her followers.
She also did a 'let's have a conversation' one.
So cute and I think it's so sweet how she talks about her teacher and how much she likes her.
She is a very loving girl..
Jason was mushroom picking at work today.
He found some neat looking mushrooms.
Cool.
It was a very odd, quiet day at the office.
Bonnie and I were the only ones there mostly.
Tom did pop in for a bit and so did Erik - he came to talk to the guys out in the field about what happened yesterday and he was supposed to stop and talk to us at the office but he didn't.
Haylee had to work tonight so when I got home, the girls were still there.
Freya's friend Theia arrived home from vacation and the girls were so happy to see each other.
Freya ended up going over there and spending the night.
Eden stayed with us again because Kody wasn't going to be getting home until super late.
We didn't mind, we love having her and when we only have one of them in the bed, it's a lot more roomy.
I didn't have much of a chance to get into my craft room to do anything but I did order a few containers for organizing.
They are due in tomorrow so hopefully I'll be able to get some stuff done after that.
I want to get working on the fairy scrapbook for Freya and I also want to get working on a quilt.
I'm kind of excited about that.
I sadly did not reach my step count yet again.
That's all for today, until next time, be happy!





No comments:
Post a Comment