Friday, 14 August 2026

Ramen and Pool Day (Aug.1, 2026)

Jason headed out early this morning for a run.
I stayed with the kiddos and visited and worked on my puzzle.

When Jason got back, we decided to go and get something to eat.
There was this big balloon dog that Eden was fascinated by.
Jason found this ramen spot near where we were staying that had good reviews.

They had Tan Tan Ramen so that's what I had and Jason had the black tonkotsu.
Freya had ramen too and we got chicken for Eden.

I think the drink was her favorite though.

Spilled some.

They had a kids meal option which was great - I've never seen that before at a ramen spot.
The ramen was really good, I'd go there again for sure.

On the way back to the car, Freya stopped at the balloon dog for a photo.

Jason put them up on the dog too - they loved that!

Eden didn't want to get down.

She would have stayed up there all afternoon if we'd let her.

Just checking stuff out.
 
It was a gorgeous day out a bunch of us decided to go to this outdoor wading pool kind of in the north side of Calgary,
It was packed with people and it took a long time to find a place to park but eventually we did.

Living her best life!

It was a huge area and it was shallow, about up to my knee.
Perfect for the kids and for us to sit in and stay cool.

Jason.

Crystal, Freya and Eden.

Even though there were tons of people there, we didn't feel crowded.

The park area was close to the airport so planes were going by constantly to Eden's delight.

I wish we had something like this nearby.

Gorgeous smile on a gorgeous girl.

Coolest Papa at the pool (in my opinion).

Kalem and Whitney.

Freya is so good with Whitney.


Hunter came with us.

Whitney just loves her Uncle Hunter.

The girls are always so happy when they get the chance to hang out with Hunter.
They all love him.

Morgan and I.

Eden playing dead.
We always tease and say the only way to know for sure she's really dead is if her tongue is sticking out so then she'll immediately stick her tongue out.

Whitney was enjoying herself.

Oh, her tongue is hanging out, that's a sure sign that she dead.

I love having the family together for events like this.

Zepplyn.

There was a nice park there too that the kids spent some time at after they finished in the water.

Back at the house we got to work on another puzzle.

Jen made sure to take a picture with me in it.

We just spent the rest of the night visiting and working on the puzzle together.

I did not make my step count.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment